Thursday, November 5, 2015

From Shiny Woman to the World

 Hello my friends!

My name is Asya and I am a Shiny Woman. Maybe, if you read these lines, you think: yeah sure. I am a Shiny Woman (Man) as well! It can be. We are all the creatures of Light and all of us can do Magic. It's not about using some 'mumbo-jumbo' language (as one dear friend of me calls it :)) Not about the incantations or casting spells.

Magic is more about coming into the action when you don't know the result, don't have any insurance about it, probably are very, very afraid. And then - in the middle of nowhere of your action - you begin to feel the beat of the Life. You just go on and on, despite all the memories of your own and the genetic memories of your parents and ancestors telling you: 'Stop, dangerous!'

The flower of belief becomes a tree of Trust. And... you are there. Because you have always been there. Near the Source. And then, you understand: this is Magic.

let me share one of my experiences with you. Because I really hated to appear somewhere too early, most of the time I was too late for my work at a big no-nonsense company. We were to gather in some place in St-Petersburg and then a big bus would take us to the office which was near the plant, not available by public transport.

When I was too late, I had to go by taxi. It frustrated me a lot. One day, I was again too late and of course tensed, angry and despaired. And then... I thought about a book which I was reading at that moment. Of Shakti Gawain, I still know it, now Shakti as a Power is back in my life!

 She explained how the time could be flexible and how we, being relaxed and accepting, could do some magic with it! So, I exhaled. And stopped running and swearing. I asked myself:
- 'You'll be too late, so what?'
-' It's not good, my senior at work will go apeshit!' (That lady was very much in a PMS-state all the time.)
- ' So what?'
- ' But, what if she gets me fired?'
- ' So what? Will you die?'
' - No, but...'
' - Will somebody of your folks die, your friends?'
' - No!'

This dialogue with myself was very fast. And I took the train in the metro when it was obviously too late. You know what?.. When I reached the place, I was there 5 minutes earlier than I did at my normal days!

What was it, if not a magic action?
And about the casting spells... the words are very powerful. You can heal and you can kill, using them! What works the most powerful, is the intention behind the words. This I know, this I would like to share with you....

For today, my most favorite spell is that of gratitude. I am grateful for... (.......)
Another one is: I AM HAPPY.
If you don't feel happy, just try to say it and add a feeling to it, as if a warm wave flows through your body. Don't you feel your body very well? Let's exercise in it in the following blogs. I can tell you how...

Your Shiny Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment